Our ALS equipped units are manned with a minimum of 1 EMT and 1 Paramedic. Our paramedics are CPR and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified and are encouraged to pursue additional certifications as well such as; PALs, PEPP, AMLS, ITLS & PHTLS to further ensure the highest quality of care and expertise we can offer. Our ALS units utilize an array of advanced medical equipment to care for our patients. Some of the equipment you will see onboard our units include the 12-Lead capable LifePak-12 cardiac monitor/defibrillator, automated vents such as the ParaPac or AutoVent 2000, CPAP, IV equipment and emergency medications.
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- 12-Lead ECG Acquisition& Interpretation
- Cardiac Defibrillation, Pacing & Cardioversion
- Intravenous and Intraosseous Cannulation
- Needle Cricothyrotomy
- Advanced Airway Management & Support
- Tracheal Intubation & Management
- Automated Ventilator Initiation & Maintenance
- Advanced Medication Administration
- IV Medication Pump Maintenance
- Maintenance of Chest Tubes & Blood Products
Whether you need transport of a critical patient, a transport from one hospital to another, a rendezvous with a medical aircraft, or a transport to a specialized care center or doctor’s office – we can help!