We’re ALWAYS Hiring Experienced, Qualified EMT’s & Paramedics!
Looking for a rewarding and fulfilling position at a local company where your hard work is recognized and celebrated? JOIN our exciting team here at Ohio Medical Transport where we believe in developing, motivating and recognizing our employees. We aim to foster a culture of caring and are committed to providing a comfortable and progressive workplace for employee development, recognition, mentoring and goal achievement. Along with many other employment benefits, we offer:
- Full & Part-time Employment Options
- Competitive Wages
- Varied Shift Options
- Online Scheduling
- Open Shift Messaging
- Direct Deposit
- Company Employee Discounts
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Our employees are the heart of our company so when you join our team, you aren’t just another number on the roster. Instead, you become an integral member of our team that together, strives to deliver compassionate and reliable service for every patient. We are what our team is, and for that reason, we seek only those who desire to be the best, work with the best and help create a better tomorrow. Our commitment to employing the best individuals in the industry and providing the tools necessary has allowed for our successful growth.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Ambulette Driver
Ohio Medical Transport prides itself in providing excellent benefits to all eligible employees such as:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug coverage and Health Care Savings Plan)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Plan (Short/Long-term Disability)
- 401K Retirement Plan (with 4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Company Paid Training and Continuing Education Credits
Ohio Medical Transport is proud to serve as a State of Ohio EMS Board Accredited EMS and Continuing Education Training Site (OH-1468, Exp. 12-13-2022). As such, we proudly offer each of our employees the required EMS continuing education credits toward their individual recertification requirements at no cost to them.
Training includes CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, HIPPA, EKG fundaments and refresher, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Cardiac emergencies, Trauma and annual protocol practical exercises. Our detailed training methods consist of both online courses, lectures, and hands-on exercises.
To be considered for any open position, we require all candidates to be:
- Over 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must Pass A Valid Drug /Alcohol Test
- Willing to do a Criminal Background Check